MAX Advanced Reporting (MAX > Mediation > Analyze > Advanced Reporting) delivers real-time granular insights that help you to understand your monetization performance. You can run hourly, daily, or weekly reports to analyze trends and deep-dive into your app’s performance. Select Chart to see a visual representation of your app performance, or select the Table view. From the chart view, you can filter data to deep-dive into your app’s performance and choose from the View By options to create different views that help you to visualize more granular data.
For reports that you frequently run, you can use the Saved Report feature that is available in all reports to save time. MAX also offers Compare functionality with which you can catch the trends in your monetization stack on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis. This way you don’t lose the chance to maximize revenue.
You can filter reports by checking the checkbox associated with the field you want to filter on. These fields include:
- Network Placement
- The unique network placement ID that you use per network and per ad format.
- Ad Unit Name
- The name that you assign to each MAX ad unit at the time you create it.
- Ad Unit Test
- The segment of an A/B Test that you are running. You can analyze the control vs. test behavior of each of your test varieties for the dates and hours you select.
- Ad Placement
- The placement name that you assign when you integrate each ad format, for granular reporting (e.g. Rewarded_Store, Rewarded_LevelEnd).
- The number of times your app requested an ad to be loaded for a unique impression opportunity.
- The number of times your app successfully requested an ad from a network partner. For in-app bidders that have full access to all impression opportunities, requests should equal attempts.
- For in-app bidders, MAX registers a response when any of the bidding-enabled mediated networks returns a valid bid response.
- Fill Rate
- For in-app bidders, fill rate measures the bid rate, that is: the number of ad requests that a bidder fills with an ad response. While some bidders prefer to bid on all opportunities with a high bid response rate, some will only bid on a select group of users where they have applicable and competitive demand. AppLovin sees a range of 40% to 90% bid rate across all our bidders.
- The total number of ads that your app shows its users. Please note that impressions reported by MAX may differ from what the ad network reports due to several factors (such as different time zones).
- Estimated Revenue
- The total revenue that your app generates for the impressions that it shows to the users of the app. Please note that revenue reported by MAX may differ from what the ad network reports due to several factors (e.g. different time zones).
- Effective cost per thousand impressions based on the revenue that your app generates for the impressions that your app shows the users.