You can report problematic ad creatives to your network partners from the MAX dashboard. MAX attaches information to these reports that helps your network partners to identify and address those creatives. To report one or more problematic ad creatives, follow these steps:
- Select MAX > Ad Review > Review > Creatives in your MAX dashboard.
- Choose those ad creatives that you want to report. To do this, check the checkbox that appears at the top left corner of the image when you hover over an image associated with an ad creative.
You can select multiple creatives by holding down the Shift key while you click.
- Click the paper airplane button on the action bar at the bottom.
- This takes you to the Report Ads page. You can customize your ad report here. Insert the relevant email address, edit the subject, and add a custom message.
- When you finish making any changes you want to make, click ✔ Send Report. This generates an email report that includes the actionable details that your network partner needs to block the problematic creatives.
You need to repeat these steps for each network that you want to send a report to. The system generates a separate email for each network, with its corresponding ad creatives and ad details.