The AppLovin Exchange (ALX) has an enhanced integration with Google DV360. This integration enables DV360 to participate in AppLovin’s unified auction while enriching the signals passed to their bidder using the Google SDK.
Activate ALX in Your Google DV360 Account
To activate ALX in your Google DV360 “Advertiser Admin” account, take the following steps:
- Sign in to Google DV360.
- Select Partner Settings > Basic Details.
- Scroll down to Exchanges and check the checkbox next to The AppLovin Exchange.
- Click Save.
How ALX and DV360 Work Together
ALX provides wide reach and direct access to the most valuable mobile app users through equal-access programmatic auctions. By activating ALX, you can achieve:
- Pricing Efficiency
- Through ALX you purchase supply that has never been resold or re-brokered. All ALX supply is directly mediated by AppLovin.
- Mobile Scale
- ALX reaches the largest consolidated mobile supply. As of December 2022, this included two billion mobile devices and 140,000 apps.
- Targeting Control
- Reach those audiences that are relevant to your brand by activating DV360’s inventory source targeting. AppLovin’s catalog of inventory packages provides you with curated sets of inventory that help you to reach your ideal audience with minimal effort and with your preferred ad formats.
Establish Deals and Inventory Packages
After you activate ALX in your Google DV360 account, set up details and inventory packages to start driving better results, by taking the following steps: