Here are some best practices for increasing scale in your campaigns:
- Competitive Pricing Model: Is the pricing model you selected competitive? Check out our Bid Types & Best Practices section for more information and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
- Competitive Bid: Is your bid competitive? Please reach out to email@example.com for guidance.
- Manual Bid Manager: AppLovin has a “CSV Bid Manager” tool that allows you to manually set bids on a per-sources basis. If you click on that it’ll let you download a CSV of the data you’re looking at, make bid changes, and then re-upload to change bids across the board. You can find it right beneath Edit Campaign Targeting.
- Increase Budget on Capping Campaigns: Are your campaigns hitting their daily cap? Increase / open the daily budget to take advantage of more volume!
- Ad Coverage: Do you have all necessary ad types? Check out our creative section for guidance. Our network is primarily video-driven so having video ads is crucial to maximizing your reach in our inventory.
- Ad Refresh: Are your ads getting stale? We recommend refreshing creatives every 2–3 weeks.
- Country Targeting: We have a lot of volume around the world. If you’re targeting non-English speaking countries, make sure you have translated ads for highest conversion rates!
- Connection Speed Targeting: Is your app over 100mb? Wifi targeting will increase conversion rates and volume!
- Tracking & Postbacks: Make sure to set up tracking before you go live! It will have a negative effect on all future campaigns if our system doesn’t receive conversions on impressions and clicks.
- Incremental Campaigns: Building out incremental campaigns can help drive more volume!
- Top Performing Ads: Have you identified some top volume/performance-driving ads? Break them out in an incremental campaign for more scale.
- Run of World: Interested in exploring the rest of the world? Build an incremental campaign targeting all geos ex-current, you may find some new hot spots!
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to consult firstname.lastname@example.org.